quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2016

I Love Italy

Bom Dia

Adoro Itália por tudo aquilo que é:pela comida,pelas pessoas,pela língua,pela história e por tudo e mais alguma coisa.Simplesmente adoro.É um país que consegue sempre surpreender-me!Um pouquinho da minha última estadia por lá.

Good Morning

I love Italy for everything and more.This country can always amazed me.I just love it.A sneak peek of my last stay there.
What is in my bag?
Comfy clothes,of course

Tap Airlines Portugal
Rome airport
Piazza Venezia
Wiew from Bar Brasile
Energy
The best ice cream in Rome

Life is much better with chocolate
Mc Arthur Glen
Street style

Girl power

WELCOME
 TO
FLORENCE
Dome of Santa Maria del Fiore
Day essentialy
Ponte Vecchio
Bar Ristorante II Magnifico 
Spaghetti with / pesto 
Hi Portugal
Some new purchases
Home sweet home

Xx,

Katya

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário