sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2017

Zoo Diary

Good Morning


Honestly, I prefer to see the animals in their natural habitat. But I really want to believe that
Zoo has done a great job too. Like: preserve some species, return others to nature, investigate and educate. And I must admit: spending the day at the zoo can be a sweet adventure.

Bom Dia
Honestamente, prefiro ver os animais entregues ao seu habitat natural.Mas, quero muito acreditar que o Zoo tem feito um bom trabalho também. Como:preservar algumas espécies,devolver outras à natureza,investigar e educar.E, facto é:um dia passado no Zoo pode ser uma doce aventura.

At Jardim Zoológico

Photos by me and my crew

I was wearing:
Velvet activewear
Shirt
Coat
Boots (Italy)

Essentials:
Backpack,sunglasses (Spain) and water

Xx,

Katya

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário